- RUNNING/BRAKE LED LIGHTS: Blinker capable with our Pro8 Programmable Electronic Switch Panel or blinker kit (sold separate)
- LED: Dual Color BLUE/WHITE
- PROPRIETARY ROCKER SWITCH: Three position Multi Function Rocker Switch; 1) BLUE OFF, 2) BLUE ON, and 3) MOMENTARY – Quick press to change BLUE strobe pattern, long press – 2 second hold, turns the BLUE to a WHITE utility LED. BESEEN™LED illuminated Rocker Switch fits all factory installed rocker slots, for both UTV and automotive.
- LED STROBE LIGHT COMBINATIONS: 7 pattern combo; 1 SOLID BLUE , and 6 different BLUE strobe pattern combinations
- DUAL VARIABLE TRAC-MOUNTING-SYSTEM: 2 mounting slots run the full-length of light bar; 1 vertical (back side of housing) 1 horizontal (bottom of housing)
- VOLTAGE REGULATOR: Proprietary 5V voltage regulator for brake lights, NO RELAY REQUIRED FOR ALL POLARIS UTVs
- BUILT-IN OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION
- LED COLOR: RED: 620-360NM AMBER: 585-595NM WHITE: 6500-7000K BLUE: 520-530NM
- LED SOURSE: Epistar 1w LED
- LED LIFE: 50,000 hour life expectancy
- LENS: Hard Impact Resistant Polycarbonate
- HOUSING: Powder coated Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- IP Degree: IP67 Fully Waterproof Housing
- WIRING: Sealed GM Style Deutsch waterproof connectors
- HARDWARE: Stainless steel, mounting bolts included
- Universal for all12V power source systems
Full Power Consumption: Dimensions:
30”: 30 Watt 30.125″L x 1.750″H x 2.125″D
Chance McClaran (verified owner) –
BILL MORSE (verified owner) –
Top quality product. Fast shipping
Ed B. (verified owner) –
I got the dual plug and play whips and liked them so much, I got the RLB chase light and rock lights to go with it.
The chase light mounts aren’t as adjustable as they look I had to buy spacers to get the light to fit since I had to mount them on the down tubes of the roll cage of my RZR XP 4 1000. But once completed, it is awesome!
The wiring of the rock lights is a bit of a pain and no real directions since there is no harness available for them. Also, don’t forget to buy a fuse kit. As of today, I’m waiting on the arrival of my wire connectors to finish my install. My advise to RLB is to sell a harness complete with a fuse. One other thing, I had to make some stand offs to mount the front lights. RLB would be ahead of the game by selling some pre made and coated.
In conclusion, all of the products so far have been to my expectations and look clean once mounted. Just a few rough edges to clean up to make them all the way “great”.
I will say that the customer service has been top notch! Dave the owner of the company has been super helpful in walking me through the process with getting my RZR done and done right. He’s quick to respond and is very pleasant to deal with. So much so, that I am a fan of the company and would not only buy from Dave again, I’m quick to tell others about his products.