- RUNNING/BRAKE LED LIGHTS: Blinker capable with our Pro8 Programmable Electronic Switch Panel or blinker kit (sold separate)
- LED: Dual Color BLUE/WHITE
- PROPRIETARY ROCKER SWITCH: Three position Multi Function Rocker Switch; 1) BLUE OFF, 2) BLUE ON, and 3) MOMENTARY – Quick press to change BLUE strobe pattern, long press – 2 second hold, turns the BLUE to a WHITE utility LED. BESEEN™LED illuminated Rocker Switch fits all factory installed rocker slots, for both UTV and automotive.
- LED STROBE LIGHT COMBINATIONS: 7 pattern combo; 1 SOLID BLUE , and 6 different BLUE strobe pattern combinations
- DUAL VARIABLE TRAC-MOUNTING-SYSTEM: 2 mounting slots run the full-length of light bar; 1 vertical (back side of housing) 1 horizontal (bottom of housing)
- VOLTAGE REGULATOR: Proprietary 5V voltage regulator for brake lights, NO RELAY REQUIRED FOR ALL POLARIS UTVs
- BUILT-IN OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION
- LED COLOR: RED: 620-360NM AMBER: 585-595NM WHITE: 6500-7000K BLUE: 520-530NM
- LED SOURSE: Epistar 1w LED
- LED LIFE: 50,000 hour life expectancy
- LENS: Hard Impact Resistant Polycarbonate
- HOUSING: Powder coated Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- IP Degree: IP67 Fully Waterproof Housing
- WIRING: Sealed GM Style Deutsch waterproof connectors
- HARDWARE: Stainless steel, mounting bolts included
- Universal for all12V power source systems
Full Power Consumption: Dimensions:
36”: 36 Watt 36″L x 1.750″H x 2.125″D
Paul Grant (verified owner) –
FAST DELIVERY GOOD PRICES
Alejandro Garcia (verified owner) –
A very Great Chase light Made of high quality material and the Bar is Extremely bright.
Chance McClaran (verified owner) –
Mark (verified owner) –
Sheldon (verified owner) –
Light bar appears well made. Wiring was well made and made install easy. Really like the functionality.
Janet Murray (verified owner) –
John Rether (verified owner) –
Thankyou for the light it works and looks great .Ups had issues but I did finally receive it.
Donny B. (verified owner) –
Quality Product for a Good Price
Bill Auberlen (verified owner) –
It was great. But then the light bar Amber were on solid. Quickly you told me how to rewire it so it would be street legal and it works perfectly.