- LED: CREE LED 50,000 hour life expectancy
- vLENS: Hard Coated Optic Poly-carbonate
- HOUSING: Powder coated Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- IP Degree: IP65 Waterproof Housing
- WIRING: Sealed Deutsch waterproof connectors
- THREE POSITION ROCKER SWITCH: Our BESEEN™ Rocker Switch has three positions; 1. Strobes OFF (Bottom), 2. Strobes ON (Middle), 3. Dual – LED Color (Momentary Top – Quick press changes 7 different strobe patterns, long press – 2 second hold, changes between the dual LED colors). BESEEN™LED illuminated Rocker Switch to fit all factory installed rocker slots, for both UTV and automotive.
- LED STROBE LIGHT COMBINATIONS: 7 patterns (6 strobe, 1 solid)
- VARIABLE TRAC-MOUNT-SYSTEM: Aluminum housing providing a variety of mounting solutions. With 2 mounting slots running the full-length of light bar; 1 vertical (back side of housing) 1 horizontal (bottom of housing)
- VOLTAGE REGULATOR: 5V voltage regulator for brake lights, RELAYS NO LONGER REQUIRED FOR POLARIS UTV MODELS
- Universal for all vehicles with a 12V power Source
Full Power Consumption: Dimensions:
36”: 36 Watt 35.750″L x 1.750″H x 1.875″W
Austin Origone –
Bought this light bar a year ago had great luck with it. Rolled my car broke the light bar off everything still works I just needed end caps contacted Dave he was very helpful and sent me replacements ASAP . Highly recommend this bar can see the light through the thickest dust!
Joe K –
I love this light bar!!! I bought another brand and returned it so I could buy the 36″ San Felipe. I broke the switch, Dave sent me a replacement, pdq!!!
Michael Gordon –
I bought one for my bronco crawler and like it a lot so I’m getting another for my Jimmy’s buggy I’m building now
Dave Devlin (store manager) –
Rated 4 out of 5
Steve jenkins (verified owner) – May 16, 2020
Verified reviewVerified review – view originalExternal link
Part was of good quality, only complaint was that the “San Filipe” logo was kinda faded on the bottom doesn’t much bother me but thought I’d mention it. I do Wish harness #2 came with a short pigtail for universal application instead of being directed to cut the grey connector off, would have liked to be able to retain the weather tight connection without having to get a harness for side by sides. Shipping was fairly quick but never received a shipped notification or a tracking. Was just surprised to see it on my doorstep a couple days later. Overall happy and will buy a “Baja sur” for my race truck build soon!
Dave Devlin (store manager) – August 7, 2020
Steve, thank you for your input.
1. Fade on Logo: Sorry we missed that before sending out. We QA every product before it leaves our shop. For both appearance and proper operation. If we noticed a fade in the laser etching on the logo’s on the housing, we should have pulled that before sending. We apologize for missing that and appreciate your understanding.
2. I am a bit confused by your comment on #2 short pigtail being shorter and not cutting off plug. All of our Plug-N-Play Pigtails are designed to work with all makes and models of UTV out there. They are specifically designed to not have to modify anything on a UTV or on our RLB when installing. Simply plug in and done. The only reason to cut off the plug would be if you were mounting our RLB onto a different vehicle besides a UTV and at that point you only need to connect a couple wires to the vehicle to make the RLB work properly.
3. Shipping: We ship USPS Priority which is 2 to 3 day shipping (prior to Covid). An email is automatically generated by our system and emails the customer a tracking number the day we ship. If you did not receive that email, it is probably in your junk box. Happens often.
Thank you for your business and also comments. It helps us learn and be better at what we do! Dave
Dave Devlin (store manager) –
Rated 5 out of 5
Steve S. (verified owner) – August 3, 2020
I called, spoke w/ Dave, who was very helpful in explaining the differences in the three models of chase lights. I ordered the 36″ San Felipe chase light and it arrived in a couple of days (super fast). I had a challenge mounting the bar due to the roof and rear window. I needed to mount the chase light to the internal ‘V’ cross member, which was 1.5″ (in lieu of the 1.75 main roll bar). I called Dave and he stepped up and sent out the smaller mounting hardware. Overall experience w/ RLB has been excellent!
Bryan Murphy (verified owner) –
Kawasaki 2020 SX. Mounted to the rear rack, was easy to install and really appreciate the extra safety of the high mounted tail/brake lights and amber flashers . The work lights are great for that after dark work. Would highly recommend to anyone needing extra safety / work lights for their UTV and thanks for the great service and a quality product !!!
Chris Coyle (verified owner) –
Clean & functional bar
Scott Johnson (verified owner) –
Kurt Hunter (verified owner) –
Works great. Purchased a RLB that didn’t function the way I thought it would. David was awesome to walk me through the tech stuff, accept the return and send the new one out. Great Service?
Jeff Morris (verified owner) –
Howard Hanson (verified owner) –
John Chlystek (verified owner) –
Vince Bradley (verified owner) –
Evelio S. (verified owner) –
Easy to Install quik plug and play ! Thanks exactly what I was looking for